DIGITAL LANGUAGE LAB
NCP lab’s pliability, content based instruction, task focused curriculum and the project centric approach permits implementation of LSRW [Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing] more effectually.
- Listen, Speak, Read and Write (LSRW) Activities – The most effective methodology used for learning languages.
- Compare/Evaluate/Repeat with original/native accents deliver improved results on learning languages.
- Review lessons in text/audio/video formats provide quicker learning.
- Alert options for clarifications with the teacher in-private avoiding inhibitions and encourages easy learning for shy students.
- Highly effective listening, speaking, reading and writing skills are developed with access to advanced material in text, audio and video formats.
- Effective group discussions and interactions are provided for easier and effortless learning of languages.
The features of the lab like eAssignments, Voice comparison tool, X-Play, Roleplay, Netflick, Video Streamer, and Homework are laudable.