- To train students with modern resources for a successful career in various pharmaceutical fields.
- To impart value addition and skill development programs, research oriented projects, consultancy to aggrandize students with various essential skills necessary to become professionally competent and socially committed Pharmacists.
- To promote the practice of lifelong learning which will give better opportunities and improve quality of life.
- To excel as a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education to cater the need of hospitals, society, industries and health care services to meet real time health problems
Minimum qualification for admission to. Pharm.D – A pass in any of the following examinations –
(1) 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for optional subjects. (2) A pass in D.Pharm course with a minimum of 50% marks from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
(3) Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations. Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course. Provided that there shall be reservation of seats for the students belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other Backward Classes in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/State Government/Union Territory Administration as the case may be from time to time.
- Mode of admission: Based on merit of the qualifying examination, (Reservation as per Government norms) 50% of the total merit seats should be filled in by the Government/University* from the merit list of the qualifying examination, in keeping with all the reservation rules and the fee structure laid down by the Government of Kerala from time to time. The remaining 50% of the seats can be filled in the respective Management, as per the norms specified by the State Government from time to time. 20% of the seats to be reserved for 3 D. Pharm candidates in both merit Quota and Management Quota. In case a sufficient number of eligible D. Pharm. Candidates are not available, other candidates as per the qualifications specified by the Pharmacy Council of India may be given admission.
* Contact office for more info:-