- To train students with modern resources for a successful career in various pharmaceutical fields.
- To impart value addition and skill development programs, research oriented projects, consultancy to aggrandize students with various essential skills necessary to become professionally competent and socially committed Pharmacists.
- To promote the practice of lifelong learning which will give better opportunities and improve quality of life.
- To excel as a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education to cater the need of hospitals, society, industries and health care services to meet real time health problems
The total academic duration of M. Pharm course including submission of a dissertation is two years (24 months). The study of M. Pharm course shall be of an annual system that includes M. Pharm part-I, extending for twelve months from the commencement of academic term and M. Pharm part-II of twelve months duration. Only candidates who have registered for all subjects of M. Pharm Part-I examination shall be eligible for admission to M. Pharm Part-II course. The thesis of M. Pharm Part II is to be submitted one month before examination. At the end of M. Pharm part-I, there shall be a university examination. At the end of M. Pharm Part-II, the candidate shall submit a dissertation on a research project.
M.Pharm- Pharmacy Practice
Academic eligibility for admission A candidate who has passed the B. Pharm degree examination from KUHS or an examination equivalent to of any other universities recognized by KUHS with not less than a total of 50% marks for the B. Pharm degree examination shall be eligible for admission to M. Pharm degree course. The candidate should have undergone a B. Pharm degree course in an institution approved by A.I.C.T.E. and PCI.
Selection of students:- The selection of students for the M. Pharm course is strictly on merit basis as decided by the competent authority approved by the Government of Kerala/Kerala University of Health Sciences and as per guidelines of the PCI.
Registration:- A candidate on admission to the M. Pharm course shall apply to the university for registration
- By making a formal application in the prescribed format
- Original degree certificate and mark lists of a qualifying examination
- Original council registration certificate
- Allotment letter from the competent authority
- Equivalency and migration certificate wherever needed
- Original SSLC/equivalent certificate. g. The fees prescribed for the course