- To train students with modern resources for a successful career in various pharmaceutical fields.
- To impart value addition and skill development programs, research oriented projects, consultancy to aggrandize students with various essential skills necessary to become professionally competent and socially committed Pharmacists.
- To promote the practice of lifelong learning which will give better opportunities and improve quality of life.
- To excel as a centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education to cater the need of hospitals, society, industries and health care services to meet real time health problems
The course of study for B. Pharm shall be for a period of four academic years for those admitted to the first year B. Pharm course. Direct admission of Diploma in Pharmacy holders to the second year B. Pharm course is subjected to the ceiling of an approved strength of the first year course by the Pharmacy Council of India and All India Council for Technical Education. For those admitted directly to the second year, the course of study for B. Pharm course shall be for a minimum period of three academic years.
- Pharmacy graduates will have high technical and professional expertise in various fields of pharmaceutical sciences to solve complex problems in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Pharmacy graduates will have ethical attitude, human values, team spirit, strong communication skills and attitude of lifelong learning to serve the needs of society
- Pharmacy graduates will have an attitude for patient-centred and community-based research to improve patient health care outcomes